Barry is a Liberal Democrat activist and candidate in Derby. Find out more here.
- Lib Dems declare victory on Upskirting
- Lib Dems plan £6bn boost for the NHS
- Standing up for our schools
- Barry Holliday disgusted by rebel Tory for pointlessly sabotaging ‘upskirting’ Bill
- Barry Holliday comments: ‘serious allegations’ against Vote Leave campaign threaten ‘foundations of our democracy’
Tag Archives: disability
I have been contacted by many constituents about Leonard Cheshire Disability’s campaign to support more disabled people in the next Parliament. I am more than happy to support the charity’s pledge and have now signed my name to the pledge. … Continue reading →